Press Release Telenet - Full Year 2013 Results
- Achieved FY 2013 outlook with 10% revenue growth and 8% increase in Adjusted EBITDA;
- Strong operational momentum continued with highest net triple-play additions since 2009;
- Anticipating 6-7% top line growth for 2014, Adjusted EBITDA growth of 5-6%, accrued capital expenditures representing 20-21% of revenue and Free Cash Flow between EUR230-240 million.
The enclosed information constitutes regulated information as defined in the Royal Decree of 14 November 2007
regarding the duties of issuers of financial instruments which have been admitted for trading on a regulated market.
Mechelen, February 13, 2014 - Telenet Group Holding NV ("Telenet" or the "Company") (Euronext Brussels: TNET) announces its unaudited consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards as adopted by the European Union ("EU IFRS") for the year ended December 31, 2013.
- Revenue of EUR1,641.3 million for FY 2013, up 10% yoy, driven by a growing contribution from our mobile business and strong triple-play growth. Q4 2013 revenue of EUR417.4 million, up 6% yoy as the rate of mobile growth slowed as anticipated in comparison to prior quarters;
- Continued strong commercial traction for our triple-play bundles "Whop" and "Whoppa", resulting in robust net fixed telephony and triple-play subscriber additions of 35,900 and 35,600, respectively, in Q4 2013;
- Solid net mobile postpaid subscriber additions of 37,600 in Q4 2013, resulting in 750,500 RGUs at year-end 2013 amidst a more competitive environment and our focus on more cost-effective subscriber acquisitions;
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) of EUR842.6 million for FY 2013, up 8% yoy. Despite larger share of lower-margin mobile revenue, our margin only showed a slight contraction to 51.3%. Q4 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of EUR205.7 million, up 9% yoy, yielding a margin of 49.3% which was up 150 basis points compared to Q4 2012;
- Operating profit of EUR389.2 million for FY 2013, impacted by EUR53.3 million impairment charge on the 3G mobile spectrum license and a EUR34.8 million restructuring charge for the discontinuation of DTT services;
- Accrued capital expenditures(2) totaled EUR372.3 million for FY 2013, up 5% yoy, representing approximately 23% of our revenue. Excluding capitalized content costs and the reversal of import duties on settop boxes, our accrued capital expenditures were up 4% yoy and represented approximately 22% of our revenue;
- The board of directors authorized a EUR50.0 million share buy-back program, effective today, and will evaluate other shareholder disbursements at a later stage this year.
Cfr Press release
Les annexes de ce communiqué sont disponibles à partir de ce lien :
Ce communiqué de presse est diffusé par NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions. L'émetteur est seul responsable du contenu de ce communiqué.
Enfants blessés à Annecy: ce que l'on sait de l'attaque au couteau
Feux au Canada: les fumées qui ont envahi le ciel de New York peuvent-elles atteindre la France?
CARTE. La météo de la sécheresse: votre département manque-t-il d'eau?
AVANT/APRÈS. Barrage détruit en Ukraine: des images satellite montrent l'ampleur des inondations
Compiègne, Metz, Bordeaux... Au-delà de Paris, les nouveaux territoires du crack